rapid-users team mailing list archive

KDE Device Actions

Greetings,

Your the best, Rapid. I know I had a fling with Digikam's photo downloader, but it means nothing to me. I connected my camera, and the option was there ... and it was something you wouldn't do.

Anyway it's over. I still have Digikam, but purely for managing photos. We both agree that's best.

To make it up to you, I have this. It is a KDE Device Action config file. I've saved it to my home/.kde/shar/apps/solid/actions/ directory and every time I attach my camera or external storage device, I'll see you there. I'll remove the digikam-opencamera.desktop file from /usr/share/kde4/apps/solid/actions/ so it will just be you. You're all I need. Honestly.

In a way, it is your fault. If you had installed a config file in the actions folder, none of this would have happened. So really ... damn. I've gone too far.

Don