rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: rednotebook removed from Debian Stable?

On 15.08.20 17:50, Phil Wyett wrote:
On Sat, 2020-08-15 at 10:28 -0500, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
cc Philip.
Do any of you have a .deb file for the latest rednotebook that I can
just download and install on my whole team?

Thanks
Lucas

Hi Lucas and all,

Apologies. I have been ill for quite some time and many things have
taken a back seat in my life. I am available to work on this at present
and will look at the code.

What version of debian are you looking for a rednotebook 2.20 deb?

I have the latest code now and will put forward PR in the coming days.

Regards

Phil

Hi Phil,

no need to apologize. I'm sorry to hear that you have been ill. I hope things are going upwards again for you!

Cheers,
Jendrik