remote-help-assistant team mailing list archive

Re: tweaking the German translation - 1

no need to be sorry, I've been busy as well lately

I agree with you that we don't need to translate the "alpha" etc. but
the numbers we should.

I assumes that this English snipped comes from a underlying thingy :-)
 You are saying that you could not find a translation string for it.
Me as newb in this matters would file a bug report... but I will go
and ask in the translation forum regarding this matter as you
suggested

 seb