Re: New IP/ROHC application! (Was: Re: Ethernet Transport app for ROHC pkts)

>> Do you think it is worth adding it to the ROHC-over-UDP app in ROHC
library?
Yes, I think it will give users different perspectives of ROHC transport
and applications. So shud be added as a separate app in ROHC library but I
am also fine adding it along with ROHC-over-UDP app in ROHC library.

>> It might be added to the IP/ROHC application...
Since the scope, functionality of new IP/ROHC is diff and bigger than any
ROHC-over-X app so its correct place is original ROHC library apps.

--Raman

It might be added to the IP/ROHC application...