Re: Question about iprohc-0.7.1 install

I set up the Debian 7 VM, and everything installed without any errors.
Definitely should use Debian rather than Ubuntu for iprohc. Everything set
up and installed with no errors. When I ran iprohc_server, the log result
is:
Sep 15 19:33:24 rohc-dev iprohc_server[5175]: server stops with exit code 1
Sep 15 19:33:24 rohc-dev iprohc_server[5175]: close syslog session
Clearly something didn't work right, but I don't see any logs to explain
what exit code 1 is, or what the error might be. There is no error when I
execute iprohc_server. I don't know how to diagnose what I did wrong, or
what I should do differently. A possible clue is that when I run the
debian/init.d/iprohc_server script, there is no result in
/var/log/messages. Can you advise?

When I do a manual start the result is:
nick@rohc-dev:/etc$ sudo iprohc_server --conf /etc/iprohc_server.conf
nick@rohc-dev:/etc$ sudo grep iprohc_server /var/log/messages | tail -n 20
Sep 15 22:23:59 rohc-dev iprohc_server[5502]: server stops with exit code 1
Sep 15 22:23:59 rohc-dev iprohc_server[5502]: close syslog session
nick@rohc-dev:/etc$ ls /usr/bin | grep iprohc
iprohc_client
iprohc_server
nick@rohc-dev:/etc$ date