Re: General Error(6) on DB-LSP-DISC

Didier,

Re-result, maybe this is how I am building the rohc, the host vs. the cross-compiled version. For cross-compiled I am creating the rohc.ko loadable module and use autogen.sh and autoreconf... can share the detail if necessary.

Re-compressor.
rohc_create(&priv->comp,&priv->decomp,ROHC_SMALL_CID,ROHC_SMALL_CID_MAX,ROHC_O_MODE)
W-LSB - using the default - isn't invoked. Other parameters to do with RoHC link optimization - new to me. Will pick up value recommendations for a slow low-bandwidth link, if any; cheers.

Re-traces
Traces have been living in this code for long time, for decomp and for comp.
I'll send you a dump tomorrow.

Regards,
Yakir
On 21/03/18, 10:20 PM, "Rohc on behalf of Didier Barvaux" <rohc-bounces+yakir.matusovsky=mimomax.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of didier@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    > I've built the rohc for x86_64 and get the following result on 11.pcap
    >
    > [snip results]
    >
    > How does that look like?

    The result looks fine.

    > BTW, I did now add (this was missed in my driver that is linking to
    > rohc.ko) an implicit enable for UNCOMPRESSED profile, however I do
    > still see error 6 on the UDP packet.

    What are the parameters of the ROHC compressor (small/large CIDs,
    MAX_CID, W-LSB width...) ?

    Could you also please provide me the debug traces of the library for the
    compression failure? You need to set a trace callback to the library to
    get debug traces. See the following documentation:
     * https://rohc-lib.org/support/documentation/API/rohc-man-2.1.0/man3/rohc_comp_set_traces_cb2.3.html
     * https://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-migration#replace_rohc_comp_set_traces_cb_by_rohc_comp_set_traces_cb2