Re: Compression forced down to IR state

Yakir,

I've looked at it. There is indeed some problems in case of heavy loss.

I fixed the problems in a dedicated development branch. It should
solve your problem. Could you please give it a try?

The branch 'dev_be_more_robust_to_pkt_loss' is available on Github.
You may retrieve the source code and build it as follow:
 $ git clone https://github.com/didier-barvaux/rohc.git
 $ git co dev_be_more_robust_to_pkt_loss
 $ ./autogen.sh
 $ ./configure <your options>