Re: [Question #143226]: Interest in an Open Source Java Automation Framework

Topagae@xxxxxxxxx gave more information on the question:
Well I sure hope I can build it again, I've done it before! This one'll
just be open source ;3.  I'll look into Github. I'll probably be posting
an early Alpha sometime next week as I got to get ready to show it to
some superiors. Presuming it works out nice I'll just shove it up as
that and continue to develop it on my own.

I'll post a link here later when I do. Have a good one peoples.