Re: [Question #177654]: Stop a loop

RaiMan posted a new comment:
--- but i've not the Chrome's skin like in your script
That might be, but then it should be easy, to replace the needed images in the script for your situation.

--- The script would less complicated
Sikuli script together with all the available Python modules and features has all the tools, to solve your problem. It is always a bit complicated, when you try to run a new tool.
But pls. understand, that I cannot write your scripts.
And I would never do it the way you suggested now, so I cannot help you.