Re: [Question #186663]: iOS Simulator: Test Cases run super slow on Simulator --- Toggle Slow Animations

Bob Hag confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks again for your support.  I am also thinking that it's a bug in iOS Simulator or Lion.
Not really sure.  But, I know something is tripping the (Toggle Slow Animations) or pressing Triple-hit Shift again to deactivates it.  What I have also done is Run the Sikuli tests in Slow motion and during places that Transitions are slow I added a small wait time as current workaround.