Re: [Question #209853]: Is Sikuli development dead or what?

j posted a new comment:
Yeah, I have tried and am still trying to fully understand the internal functionality of sikuli-script.
As RaiMan said this is hard because it is a) not well documented, b) all together written in 3 different languages, c) uses third party libraries like opencv/tesseract which are not that easy to understand themselves.

@RaiMan there is very few info about the java-only-sikuli-api, can you
tell more about it? Is the Jython-support and IDE completely abandoned?
Is there a plan, how good it works already and when it will be fully
functional?

And great work with the reconstruction job, can you please tell when your sikuli is ready to use?
I would also be interested in contributing to your work but I don't know if I have the skills and/or time to.