software-store-developers team mailing list archive

last minute, need eyes

Hi folks,

I think i just pushed the last major bits of functionality for my appstore
listmodel/treemodel branch.  I think it's working fine.  but i am a lazy
tester.

lp:~mmcg069/software-center/appstore-experiment

The installedview particularly could use some brutal testing.  I have now
implemented filter and show|hide technical software.  Seems to work nice
enough, and I see no crashers or other heinous side-effects but like i said
i am a lazy tester.

There are appview aspects which need polish, i.e. keyboard expand-collapse
of categories in the installedview.  There is prob more i have overlooked,
but they should be small UI things.  I also understand from mvo some tests
are failing.  I have not looked into this just yet, probably tonight.

If people get a chance, could you play with it see how it works for you?
 obviously feedback and/or code appreciated!  I imagine the chances are slim
right now but I'd love to see this in s-c tomorrow!  :P

Cheers,
Matt

--
>From the mind of me!