software-store-developers team mailing list archive

Re: last minute, need eyes

Hrm interesting on the loading times.  What times are you getting in the
terminal print out?  Seems much longer than what i am seeing.  Takes me just
over 2 seconds to display System with my branch (which is slower than
trunk).

Latest rev has some small improvements which get the query stage more or
less the same as trunk time-wise.

I fixed the reviews and the no apt.cache crash.