software-store-developers team mailing list archive

Fwd: bug 716435 - suggested solution

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matthew McGowan <matthew.joseph.mcgowan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Software-store-developers] bug 716435 - suggested solution
To: Aaron Peachey <alpeachey@xxxxxxxxx>

You raise good points and i like the proposal.

I just wonder, if i am the user and i am being asked to review, say, a list
of 10 apps i have removed and/or installed, how would we present the review
dialog in a way which wouldn't be too burdensome to step through for each
app?  This could easily become a chore and put people off reviewing the
apps.

Moreover, if i couldnt be bothered reviewing the apps, I would prob get
annoyed after a while if i couldnt dismiss the lobby message.  In this
context people could perceive it as a nag.

Perhaps you would want to back the lobby message up with
non-intrusive/subtle button in the applist which brings up the review
dialog.

Matt