software-store-developers team mailing list archive

USC Gtk3 progress

So at the moment i have things arranged something like this within ui/gtk3:

panes/
panes/views
panes/views/widgets
dialogs/
models/
session/   <-- i put navhistory and viewmanager in here ... this could be
higher up say, softwarecenter.session, could be a common location that ui
code could call to to be aware of the state of the application.  Even
netstatus.py could live  in such a location?

Perhaps panes, views and widgets could be flattened, say:

panes/
views/
widgets/
dialogs/