software-store-developers team mailing list archive

Re: gtk3 as default?!

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 09:54:00PM +0200, Michael Vogt wrote:
> Hi,
[..]
> I would like to raise a feature freeze exception and get it in for
> beta1 as the default UI instead of the current gtk2 UI. What are your
> feelings about it? (then the gtk2 ui would be moved into a branch and
> retired from trunk).
[..]

Thanks for your great feedback, I will answer in more detail when I
had another cup of tea, but for now I would like to say that I very
much agree with the given arguments! I added a FeatureFreezeException
bug #830901 and once that gets approved the default will change and
the users will be excited (and we will be busy fixing bugs ;)

Thanks again, this team rocks!
 Michael