Re: First step in switching graphics cards: Running Stamina mode only

Update:
I uploaded a source tar ball so that compilation & installation is easier.
See the web page and the README for details.

Any progress with the Nvidia tests?

Cheers,
Eva

--
Eva Brucherseifer
Managing Director

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer@xxxxxxxxxxx | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer