Re: Nvidia/Intel switching nightmare.

> Now two lesser annoying things are:
> - Touchpad scroll doesn't working after hibernation until restart of
> xserver.

I remember this happened to me as well on a different laptop. I submitted a
bug on launchpad under acpi-support. In that case I think it was the
touchpad driver that wasn't reinitialising properly.

Can you submit a bug with your laptop info?
1. Please include the output of the command "uname -a" in your next
response. It should be one, long line of text which includes the exact
kernel version you're running, as well as the CPU architecture.
2. Please run the command "dmesg > dmesg.log" after a fresh boot and attach
the resulting file "dmesg.log" to this bug report.
3. Please run the command "sudo lspci -vvnn > lspci-vvnn.log" and attach the
resulting file "lspci-vvnn.log" to this bug report.

http://bugs.launchpad.net/

- Power of the screen doesn't work after suspend to RAM (on both cards).

Do you mean the brightness adjustment or that you've got a pitch black
screen on wake up from suspend?