Re: Nvidia/Intel switching and energy saving

Sorry to add more questions than answers but, will this new nvidia_control.c
code to switch off
the nvidia card with no reboot? Even if Xorg is still eons away from being
able to deal with
the hot switching, it would be great to have a hot hardware switch working
that could be
then coupled with an xserver restart, instead of a cold reboot.

Looking forward to it,

Cheers,

    Albert.