Re: Compiz stopped working on either Intel or Nvidia... ALSO, PERHAPS ABILITY TO HOT SWITCH!

Still have not figured this one out...any ideas?

Basically, with all scripts and drivers in place...cold switching is no
problem.  However, the Nvidia driver is killing my backlight controls and
compiz capability...