Re: Compiz stopped working on either Intel or Nvidia... ALSO, PERHAPS ABILITY TO HOT SWITCH!

I may be talking to myself here :) but I'll report anyways...

There is a new Nvidia driver out that will be in Ubuntu's next distro,
Karmic, which takes care of my earlier problems of not being able to
activate compiz...

.debs are here...https://launchpad.net/~voria/+archive/archive

Please note, this is a fix to my problem of following the directions to get
cold switching working, and still not being able to use Compiz on the
Nvidia-180 drivers in Ubuntu Jaunty amd64...

Thanks,
Anthony

HAS ANYONE EXPLORED WHAT I MENTIONED ON HOT SWAPPING POSSIBLILITY?