Re: intel/nvidia config on arch linux

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, the link is in French, which I don't
understand. Running it through google translator was pretty choppy. I assume
I should edit the DSDT table so that it does the same thing for Linux as for
Windows XP. However, I did this, and saw no change whatsoever. =\

I know someone else running Arch got around this by compiling a kernel that
didn't require initramfs. I'd prefer not to have to go through all that
hassle, but I guess I might have to. On the bright side, it would also speed
up booting, I suppose. Maybe I'll just track him down and steal his kernel
=)

Thanks,
Jarek