Re: sony-laptop on 2.6.31

> Kernel 2.6.31 (no initram) - Eva Sony-Laptop(new code from this mailing
> list) - Nvidia from Nvidia.com, works like a charm...

That's really cool.  I'm using the code from the page I had linked to
before with 2.6.31-rc9, and the power control seems to be working
(13.4W is better than the 18W I get with the stock sony-laptop.ko).  I
can't get nvidia to load though; if I try, I get this:

# echo speed > /sys/devices/platform/sony-laptop/speed_stamina
# modprobe nvidia
FATAL: Error inserting nvidia (...): No such device
# dmesg | tail
NVRM: The NVIDIA GPU 01:00.0 (PCI ID: 10de:06e5) installed
NVRM: in this system is not supported by the 190.25 NVIDIA Linux
NVRM: graphics driver release.  Please see 'Appendix A -
NVRM: Supported NVIDIA GPU Products' in this release's README,
What laptop do you have?