Re: sony-laptop-zseries 0.9np4

У пон, 16. 11 2009. у 13:45 -0500, Tom Fisher пише:

> I have a qualcomm card (Bus 001 Device 004: ID 05c6:9221 Qualcomm, Inc.)
> in my VAIO Z690 and the 0.9np3 seems to turn it on/off via rfkill
> already. I have not tried to use it yet so maybe I am missing the point?

You see it, but others don't.  As vick has said, it's about different
DSDT tables on different machines, most likely related to different
BIOSes.

Perhaps we should try to see how we can automatically figure out a
difference.  I've never played with DSDT tables, so I have no idea how
to figure it out.  Does anyone know how do we figure out a BIOS version
(programmatically)?

Cheers,
Danilo