Re: clean up script!!!

On Mi, 18 Nov 2009, Michal Kvasnicka wrote:
> updater (standalone windows applications). Is there any chance to get
> VGN-Zxx BIOS images, which are ready to apply from Linux OS?

No, or at least not if you do not want to spent several million dollars
convincing the bios writers to write a linux update procedure ;-)

> I am using my VAIO Z41XD only as Linux box and I am still do not know
> how to upgrade or downgrade BIOS in this case.

life windows system is wha tyou need, or keep a windows bootable. It is
a pain, but complain to Sony for that!

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining@xxxxxxxxxxx
Vienna University of Technology                               preining@xxxxxxxx
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining@xxxxxxxxxx
DREBLEY (n.)
Name for a shop which is supposed to be witty but is in fact
wearisome, e.g. 'The Frock Exchange', 'Hair Apparent', etc.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff