Re: clean up script!!!

On Mi, 18 Nov 2009, Michal Kvasnicka wrote:
> Ad2) I am happy that FlashIt works for you, but this is unofficial
> source and there is no guarantee that will be work for my notebook
> too. The main problem is, that this is only one way procedure if the
> FlashIt failed during the operation.

Come on. Every heard about the word "google"????

He offered you another option, live windows disks. Why don't you do
yourself some work and ask that we deliver the Pizza right to your
front door?

None of us here has a service contract with you, so either ask kindly,
and *learn* how to ask intelligent questions, and do your self some
work. Those answering here and doing work here have enough to do to
write scripts and programs and modules and and and.

bummer, why is it soooo hard to use google for some guys.

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining@xxxxxxxxxxx
Vienna University of Technology                               preining@xxxxxxxx
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining@xxxxxxxxxx
DOCKERY (n.)
Facetious behaviour adopted by an accused man in the mistaken belief
that this will endear him to the judge.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff