Re: VGN-Z51WG_B

Yes, i have win 7 which came long with the lapto but i rarely use it

my bios version is R5030M3

the brightness key does work under win7

well let me see if removing it completely helps

any other that you can suggest?

most of the time i'm on speed mode and plugged in only during travel i
use stamina mode ...

if i can get nvidia to work that will be very good .. its not a big deal
but will be good

thanks

parthi