Re: sony_laptop

On 07/04/10 05:44, ajmctaggart wrote:
> I think I may be at fault on this one.  Allan has in the past given me
> some controls to make edits, etc.  I have not updated this info in
> some time and I apologize.
>
> What do YOU all think this should look like?  A link redirecting to
> global-social.net <http://global-social.net>, with all other
> information to follow for various other Vaio hackers that may find
> past work done on the Z useful for their endeavors?  Or do we just
> banish all previous documetation to some other Launchpad page other
> than our Main landing page?
>
> I am in a terrible part of the semester with my studies, so as far as
> a complete redesign of the info on Launchpad, it will have to wait
> till after finals.  I can get something quick and dirty up though in
> the meantime, not a problem.
>
> Again, I apologize.  I do love documentation, but haven't kept up with
> the Launchpad page since now we've got the release of the Janitor
> Script :)

I have edit rights too, and have also been remiss in keeping things up
to date, but have been somewhat over-committed on various projects for a
while now.  I think purging a lot of the content from the landing page,
and just linking out to external knowledge is the easiest option at this
stage.

Pete.