Re: sony_laptop

Hi all,

http://global-social.net/tiki-view_blog.php?blogId=3

> That site actually has more useful information on it than the
> launchpad site, imo.  Speaking of which, let me take a brief
> intermission here to address whoever it is who maintains the page.
> Can you please edit it to contain the most useful, relevant
> information, or at least a link to the cite mentioned above? I believe
> that would drastically decrease questions like these.

I think I may be at fault on this one.  Allan has in the past given me some
controls to make edits, etc.  I have not updated this info in some time and
I apologize.

What do YOU all think this should look like?  A link redirecting to
global-social.net, with all other information to follow for various other
Vaio hackers that may find past work done on the Z useful for their
endeavors?  Or do we just banish all previous documetation to some other
Launchpad page other than our Main landing page?

I am in a terrible part of the semester with my studies, so as far as a
complete redesign of the info on Launchpad, it will have to wait till after
finals.  I can get something quick and dirty up though in the meantime, not
a problem.

Again, I apologize.  I do love documentation, but haven't kept up with the
Launchpad page since now we've got the release of the Janitor Script :)

Thanks,
Anthony