Re: Disabling intel graphics

Actually, just to clarify, the brightness works when using the Intel card.
I'm not sure that there is a way to control the brightness when using the
NVidia card and the "old kernel" boot method ( though I may be wrong. ) It
should be possible though if someone can persuade the NVidia drivers to work
with the dynamic switching.

Adam.