Re: Kernels and script for VPC ( and maybe VGN ) Z Series with Intel and NVidia both usable. Ubuntu 10.04 amd_64

Hi Adam,

On Sa, 31 Jul 2010, Adam Hill wrote:
> 	The files are at http://www.voip-x.co.uk/files/adam/

You wrote that the changes to the sony-laptop graphics switching shold
work with older laptops, too.

Can you send me a diff for your sony-laptop.c to mine.

Then I will test them with my (old) Z11 and if that stil works I will
incorporate your change into the next relase of sony-laptop-zseries.

Thaks.

Best wishes

Norbert
`You ARE Zaphod Beeblebrox?'
but don't shout it out or they'll all
want one.'
`THE Zaphod Beeblebrox?'
`No, just A Zaphod Bebblebrox, didn't you hear I come in
six packs?'
I just heard on the sub-ether
radio report. It said you were dead...'
`Yeah, that's right, I just haven't stopped moving yet.'
                 --- Zaphod and the Guide's receptionist.