Kernels and script for VPC ( and maybe VGN ) Z Series with Intel and NVidia both usable. Ubuntu 10.04 amd_64

	Right, I finally got it to work. They are far from perfect, and may be
missing drivers etc. for things that I don't have or haven't tried. To be
honest though I've rebooted my machine so many times over the last few days
that I'm out of time and energy for now to improve them - so if they work,
great, but if they don't then beyond basic tweaks you'll have to find another
way ;).

	Also, for those that have modded their BIOS or are happy not using Grub2
or have some other solution for getting the Intel/NVidia combination to work,
then these probably don't give you anything that you don't already have. If
your method involves booting an old kernel first though, you may want the
2.6.28.10 deb since I have inserted a reboot command fairly early in the
initialisation of the kernel, saving you a few seconds :).

	The files are at http://www.voip-x.co.uk/files/adam/

	Please check out the IMPORTANT_README and make sure that you are happy
before downloading the files!

Adam.

Follow ups