Re: Kernels and script for VPC ( and maybe VGN ) Z Series with Intel and NVidia both usable. Ubuntu 10.04 amd_64

Hi Adam,

Thanks for all the effort you've put into this.

Just so anyone else with the same model as me knows, I can not get the patch
to work with my VPCZ1. After a few files getting succesfully patched I get

:patch: **** malformed patch at line 849:

Which appears in the sony-latop.c section of the patch.
I believe Norbert may already be addressing this issue.

Thanks,
Andrew