Re: Kernels and script for VPC ( and maybe VGN ) Z Series with Intel and NVidia both usable. Ubuntu 10.04 amd_64

	Yup, totally useless patch file :(. I've re-uploaded it ( and tested it
this time :(. )

	Norbert - give me 5 mins and I'll put a patch just against your sony-
laptop.c too. I'm assuming that it will work with older Zs only because I
*believe* that they both use DGPU for the NVidia card and the _DSM method for
that calls the Intel _DSM. My better half actually has an old Z, so if I can
find a USB hard drive I'll test it. If it doesn't work, then all that is
needed is something to determine which is correct, which would be simple
enough.

	It might also be useful to check the AC adapter state if the
speed/stamina switch is in auto ( only on the later Zs. ) Again, should be
simple enough and if I get time I'll update it again in the next couple of
days.

Adam.