rfkill-applet 0.7

Uploaded
http://www.logic.at/people/preining/software/rfkill-applet-0.7.tar.gz

Not really many changes, actually only support for using wildcards
in the config file ignore lines. The reaosn is that sometimes for
testing I have to rmmod iwlagn and modprobe iwlagn, and then
a new device pyh1 then phy2 etc are showing up, and I want to ignore
all of them. So now with
	phy*.ignore = 1
this works.

I have also started a branch for the applet in sysapplet mode, thanks to
Andreas Boehler for code.

The sysapplet code would run under different desktop environments, too
as long as they have a notification areas or so ...

There are some problems with windowed mode as far as I see, but
maybe in future I wil completely switch to this code to get
rid of the ...server file and make it more portable.

If anyone wants to try it out and work on it, please get the sysapplet branch
of the git repository and send me patches ;-)

Best wishes

Norbert
CORRIEMOILLIE (n.)
The dreadful sinking sensation in a long passageway encounter when
both protagonists immediately realise they have plumped for the
corriedoo (q.v.) much too early as they are still a good thirty yards
apart. They were embarrassed by the pretence of corriecravie (q.v.)
and decided to make use of the corriedoo because they felt silly. This
was a mistake as corrievorrie (q.v.) will make them seem far sillier.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff

Follow ups