Re: Kernels and script for VPC ( and maybe VGN ) Z Series with Intel and NVidia both usable. Ubuntu 10.04 amd_64

Hi Fabrizio,

Great news that it works on 1080 panels for 32 bit too - at least some
people will be happy :-). I'm working on trying to get the 1600 x 900 panels
working so the patch may change, so I'll see how that goes before hosting
the 32 bit kernel.

Adam