Re: INTEL card issues on Sony Vaio VPC Z1

Oops, actually I had "quiet" as a kernel parameter... my bad.
I'm so happy that now I have a laptop which does not suck the battery in < 2 h and can be put in standby and resumed! So, be reassured that your instructions perfectly work on a stock CentOS 5.5 distro, only adding GRUB2, 2.6.35.1 kernel, 2.12.0 Intel video driver and Xorg-server 1.8.3 built from source.

Thanks for all your help,
warm regards

Paolo