Re: Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat) Alpha 3

Many thanks Jef, only the last question for recap.
>From scratch, then I will do:
1) patch Bios.as per ur mail, I'll read this thread:
http://forum.notebookreview.com/sony/473226-insyde-hacking-new-vaio-z-advanced-menu-bios.html
2) disabled the RAID feature from the BIOS (install raid software or
lvm...or nothing :-) )
3) update grub to add the i8042.nopnp option (mouse + keyboard issue)
4) set acpi_backlight=vendor  (thanks nacho, but if I want to use invidia?)

Many thanks to all staff.

Cheers,
Mauri