New Kernel, 2.6.36-rc3-vaioz

	Thanks to Jesse Barnes at Intel we're slowly getting there with Intel
graphics - he's now got a kernel which seems to work out of the box for the
Intel card with no fiddling around with Grub etc.

	For people's convenience who may be using my files or are still having
issues, I've updated by .deb files in http://www.voip-x.co.uk/files/adam with
his latest and Norbert's module, plus my other fix for the hda-intel errors at
boot.

	I seem to remember that someone mentioned a patch for the touchpad
detection too but I couldn't find it :(... so if anyone can point me at that
I'll update it again with that fix too.

	I haven't extensively tested this and in particular don't know if it
still works for the NVidia card etc....

Adam.