Re: Ubuntu on VPCZ13*

Well, it is working for me also (VPCZ1390S).
I also used the kernel 2.6.36.0. Evertyhing is good, it's very stable.

Thanks again Adam for you great work. This turned my laptop from "useless" to "great".

As far as 3D acceleration on the intel card, I was mistaken. I guess the cpu was fast enough to fool me...

Sebastien