Re: Intel working on F14 with 2.6.37 - power consumption / screen light on after resume / two finger scrolling

Thanks for your answer Michael, but it only came to me and not the list, you should have put the list address in the To: field of your message and not the Cc: one. So I send it to the list now :)

Kind regards
David