Re: weird sound on resume

what I have done was put a command for amixer in the resume so it mutes the
sound completly. This does remove the noise, only problem is that maybe I
should save the value of the sound before muting it, sleep for some time and
then restore the value. this is pretty ad hoc and I'm still hoping that this
is fixable because as Frederik said, if you have to resume from sleep when
in the library or so.