Re: ANy experience with battery lifetime?

On 05/24/11 02:25, Norbert Preining wrote:
On Mo, 23 Mai 2011, Piotr Zalewa wrote:
I followed an advice given in the wiki in a
http://linux-on-sony-vaio-z.wikispaces.com/VPCZ1390x started by
shosck.one
Is that the acpi_call thing?
Yes - it is that
Then if you use the latest sony-laptop-zseries module from me it should
work the same way.
Is it more "feature rich"?
Is this the "core" source? http://gitorious.org/sony-laptop-zseries/sony-laptop-zseries
translates to 4h-4h20 (screen 100% backlight running firefox, chatzilla,
pidgin and thunderbird)
That is ok I would say. Backlight is one of the worst energy eater.
And bluetooth if you haven't turned it of.
My battery - Design capacity    : 59500 mWh
I don't see much difference in setting the backlight from 100% to 10% - up to 1W shaved
Best wishes

Norbert
zalun