Re: new testing release of sony-laptop-zseries 0.9np8pre3

Ok so I've got a 3.0 kernel in place along with the headers and I've
been able to compile and load this module... I now have the files in
place...  However running "sudo echo 1 >
/sys/devices/platform/sony-laptop/battery_care_limiter" results in a
permission denied...

Any thoughts?

~Brett