Re: new testing release of sony-laptop-zseries 0.9np8pre3

	This is subtle, but you aren't running the redirect as root, you are
running it as your user, so although "echo 1" is run as root, its your user
that tries to take that output and send it to the file, which won't work.

	Try:

sudo sh -c 'echo 1 >/sys/devices/platform/sony-laptop/battery_care_limiter'

Adam