Fwd: Microphone issues - VPCZ139GG

Hi guys!

Still no solution to this mic issue? :(((

My configuration: Ubuntu 11.04, Sony Vaio VPC Z133GM, latest kernel 3.0.1
with latest sony-laptop module (pre3).

I've found out, that internal mic should be indicated as Int DMic in
alsamixer, but I don't have such an entity. Just Mic and Mic1, which I guess
for plugged-in microphones...

Any ideas? Really need skype :)

Best regards,
Alex