Re: Lastest Z series and Ubuntu

On Fr August 12 2011 22:31:38 Craig100 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I successfully ran a VGNZ11WN for 3 years on Ubuntu till it was stolen 6
> weeks ago.

I know exactly how that feels... my old one was stolen end of May in San
Francisco... I also ended up buying a new one. I hope you are just as happy
with the new one as I am :-)
Eva

--
Eva Brucherseifer
Managing Director

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer@xxxxxxxxxxx | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer