Re: Problems with kernel 3.1 and vaio Z21 (2011)

Nicklas and Damien, Yeah I noticed both problems, fn+F1 doesn't work for me
either (tried xev and no response) also color depth seems to be a problem
for me as well. I tried putting in an xorg.conf like this:

Section "Screen"
Identifier "Default Screen"
DefaultDepth 24
EndSection

Section "Module"
Load "glx"
EndSection

but it doesn't seem to help.

Finally, FYI I did post my ubuntu installation instructions in the
ubuntuforums here:

DoTheDog