Re: Gobi3000 and firmwares

Hi,

Yes, i got it to work actually.

I assembled all the patches needed (also made GobiAPI compile for
64bit) for the modules in a repository, with a utility i wrote in ugly
hackish c++ to enable data connection (can change the APN in config.h)

https://bitbucket.org/henrik/vaio/src/47789efa20c6/gobi

Might be useful for someone else..

Regards,
Henrik