Re: Link to How-to does not work. Any Mirrors?

Hi Roberto,

I have the VPCZ21.... (can't remember the rest of the numbers).

I don't use the sony vaio modules. I am just using the vanilla ubuntu
kernel without the extra modules. Till now, I haven't has the motivation to
install them as my laptop seems to do all I need now. Is there some
specific functionality fro which you need the vaio modules?

Cheers,
Glenn.